Places with Feelings: Dyrholaey Wave, 2022
Crawling over a cliff in southern Iceland, you can see the whole beach yawn out in front of you. We were looking for puffins, but they stayed away because they don't like the rain.
- Limited Edition Black and White Print
- Acid-Free, 100% Cotton Rag Paper, Canson Rag Photographique
Weight (gsm): 310
Thickness (um): 323 (210 gsm) / 466 (310gsm)
Surface feel: Smooth
Surface finish: Matte
- Includes Signed Certificate of Authenticity
- Museum Quality
- Printed right to the edge of the paper to maintain the seamless transition to the frame
SMALL Landscape - 12 x 18" - Edition of #50
MEDIUM Landscape - 20 x 30" - Edition of #25
LARGE Landscape - 24 x 36" - Edition of #12
EXHIBITION Landscape - 40 x 60" - Edition of #7
* Custom sizes available upon request
Please reach out with any framing questions you may have. My favourite way to display these is under art glass, with a thin black frame.
This series is about places that stay with you. Those times when you feel like the universe is reaching out and grabbing you, shaking your shoulders and showing you something you need to see to move forward. All of these image features places with presence. Places and moments that are more than themselves. May they bring you a sense of calm, connection, and purpose...