Stamen (micro level)
- Limited Edition Black and White Print
- Acid-Free, 100% Cotton Rag Paper, Canson Rag Photographique Weight (gsm): 310
Thickness (um): 323 (210 gsm) / 466 (310gsm)
Surface feel: Smooth
Surface finish: Matte
- Includes Signed Certificate of Authenticity
- Museum Quality
- Printed right to the edge of the paper to maintain the seamless transition to the frame
MEDIUM Landscape - 20 x 28" - Edition of #25
LARGE Landscape - 30 x 42" - Edition of #12
EXHIBITION Landscape - 40 x 56" - Edition of #7
* Custom sizes available upon request
Please reach out with any framing questions you may have. My favourite way to display these is with a thin black wood frame (matte silver is also beautiful) or mounted gallery-style on canvas with a floating frame.
This series plays with the particles in some of the gorgeous flora around us. The incredible texture was achieved through sputter coating the sample, and shooting with precision through an electron microscope. It's fascinating to see how different everything (and everyone) can look with a new perspective. Everything looks the same, but different. These stretching landscapes made on a microscopic level remind me that we are all just tiny, and magically intricate pieces of stardust.